System Inventory Tool for E-Discovery
The System Inventory Tool for E-Discovery (SITED) reduces the risk and complexity of the e-discovery identification process. SITED provides an easy, structured method to create and maintain a data map for all enterprise ESI systems subject to current or potential litigation. This allows attorneys to quickly find relevant ESI materials and organize the preservation and collection process, with no relevant systems overlooked. Some advantages of using SITED:
- Reduces risk and complexity by standardizing system identification procedures.
- Identifies high-priority systems.
- Defends your preservation systems.
- Easily collects details about enterprise wide data.
- Keeps details about your ESI up-to-date.