software and native file processing services to process, de-duplicate, cull and prepare electronically stored information for review. Relevant data sets can be analyzed, reviewed, redacted and produced in Ringtail, giving you a single system of record. From early case assessment to complex, multi-national litigation, we can recommend and deliver a processing solution that best meets the need of your legal or IT team.offers
As part of processing, we offer expert consulting advice on the different options available during the culling and metadata extraction processes, and their likely impact on downstream workflows and potential impact on negotiation and production strategies.
With offices in 60 cities and 13 countries to support client collection and e-discovery needs anywhere in the world, our Tier III data centers, guaranteeing 99.982% uptime, in North America, Europe and Australia provide secure and scalable hosting of data to meet global legal, regulatory or investigative matters.
FTI’s processing provides the following benefits to any sized processing effort:
- Highly experienced individuals with years of experience specializing in handling electronic data.
- Staged data can be processed at an average speed of 3-5 GB per hour.
- Process unstructured data – Outlook (PST, OST, MSG), Lotus Notes (NSFs), MS Office files, MAC files, and containers (ZIP, RAR).
- Extract and preserve file and e-mail metadata, including the fields for To, From, Subject and Date Created, along with preservation of e-mail source and attachment relationships.
- De-duplicate at Matter or Custodian Level.
- Perform File Header Identification.
- Culling – Non-business document filters, Email Threading, Key word and Date Filtering.
- Preprocessing by exposing/identifying hidden content by unhiding hidden rows/columns from Excels, identifying Word documents with Track Changes, and Language Detection can be assigned to foreign language review teams or sent for translation.
- Unicode Capabilities to render foreign Languages such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- OCR of PDFs by scanning non-searchable PDFs and injecting searchable text within the PDFs.
- Export to Ringtail, Concordance, Summation, Introspect, and other review platforms.
- Support for Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes (NSF), Mac Mail, Eudora, and MBox email formats.