We provide both proactive and reactive support using expert services, methodologies and tools that help companies and their legal advisors better understand technology-related issues. Our technical experts work closely with our forensic accountants and financial investigation professionals to recover, organize and analyze electronically-stored information (ESI), regardless of the format or language of the data, and forensically reconstruct complex transaction data.
Our professionals understand the intricacies and implications of company data under legal scrutiny, and the international protection and privacy issues that apply to electronic documents in these contexts. The bottom line for you? We can help design defensible strategies to collect and analyze data.
Our rapid response teams are located in Europe, North America and Asia, and can be deployed at a moment’s notice to help respond to your preservation and collection needs.
Experience You Can Trust
With experience in the CIA, NSA, FBI and regional equivalents, FTI’s forensic accountants, financial investigation and e-discovery professionals work closely with our clients to plan, implement or execute data collection programs that include:
- Data and cost reduction through sophisticated searches, advanced native file processing, de-duplication, near-duplicate detection and target data sampling.
- Global retrieval of data in a forensically sound and secure manner.
- Forensic investigations that can collect and reconstruct data from almost any format, including e-mail, documents, databases, transactional systems, backup tapes, hard drives and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Best practices for litigation holds and tracking, as well as chain of custody.
- Expert testimony for 30[b]6 and/or cost burden arguments.