A Proven Leader in Electronic Discovery
FTI Technology helps clients meet any e-discovery challenge with confidence. Because requirements can vary from matter to matter, we collaborate with our clients to develop and implement strategic, not reactive, solutions that lower the total cost of discovery. Our clients rely on our software, services and expertise for matters ranging from internal investigations to large-scale litigation with global e-discovery requirements.
Our comprehensive portfolio of e-discovery software, services and consulting enables clients to efficiently manage requests that arise and any stage of the process, including:
- E-discovery readiness programs
- Development of strategic data collection and preservation plans
- Fast access and analysis of relevant data to build case strategy
- Fully integrated data processing, review, analysis, redaction and production capabilities
- Preservation, collection and quantitative analysis of financial, operation and transactional data
Gartner positions FTI Technology as a leader in 2013 Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software.
What Sets Us Apart?
FTI Technology employs over 450 experts around the world. Our global reach allows fast response when and where an e-discovery event occurs, complete with on-premise or on-demand access to Ringtail, and complementary services and consulting, including:
- Breadth and depth to provide a comprehensive and global e-discovery program, or immediate support when short-staffed or under tight deadlines
- Flexible and high-performance software available on-premise, SaaS or both
- Not limited to a one-size-fits-all approach to e-discovery
- Unparalleled global reach
FTI Consulting has served the needs of the legal community since 1982. As a business segment of FTI Consulting, we are a strong and financially secure company with over $1.5 billion market cap.