What is your perspective on predictive coding?
We asked Fortune 1000 corporations and Am Law 200 firms to share their opinions on a wide range of predictive coding topics, including high-profile court rulings, cost-savings estimates and adoption inhibitors. Compare your views with their answers by downloading the full study, Advice from Counsel: Can Predictive Coding Deliver on Its Promise?
This study covers:
- Who is using predictive coding?
- What types of matters are best suited for predictive coding?
- Will recent court rulings inhibit adoption?
- What benefits have users realized with predictive coding?
- What concerns about predictive coding technology could limit its adoption?