Speed, Expertise, Results
Whether responding to an immediate discovery request or creating a repeatable process, clients can leverage FTI experts to manage the project with Ringtail On-Demand.
Our global professionals are industry leaders experienced in many of the largest e-discovery matters of the past decade. Working directly with corporations and their law firms on the front line, we provide innovative solutions to address key e-discovery challenges, including:
- Analytics to support deposition preparation or to quickly analyze opposing counsels’ productions.
- Corporate repositories to save and re-use coding decisions for similar matters.
- Review workflow to better automate the review process and matter management.
With a single, unique environment for all parties to access, view, mark, and discuss the documents associated with a single project, you gain a deep set of knowledge about the project – transforming previously anonymous documents into a widely understood database of case materials. And with unrivaled capacity and deft management of massive data volumes, legal teams no longer need to worry about solutions that might “break” or become unusable as the size of a matter grows.
The Fastest Path to Results
When you choose Ringtail On-Demand, you get a single e-discovery solution to manage processing through production. From intelligent culling to visual analytics and document review, Ringtail delivers substantial time and cost savings to legal teams on day-to-day matters or “bet the company” litigation. When you choose Ringtail On-Demand, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Begin document review quickly and confidently with support from FTI’s world-class project management team.
- A repeatable, predictable framework for creating efficient review processes.
- Blazing fast processing tools, which streamline document preparation and eliminate the risky transfer of data between disparate solutions.
- Support for a myriad of productions, including those with the most detailed and specific requirements. Provides the ability to track single documents across thousands of productions.
- Comprehensive reporting tools provide project leads with the ability to monitor progress and identify problems early; keeping reviewers on track and productive.
- Collaborative project management to provide legal team members with real-time project updates.
Our web-based platform, and data centers in the United States, Europe and Australia, allows global access for multi-country matters.