Corporations and their law firms choose FTI Technology to effectively handle a wide range of challenges, including:
- Large-scale, multi-year litigation
- Internal investigations requiring speed and discretion
- Global, multilingual matters adhering to data privacy regulations in foreign jurisdictions
- Emerging trends including big data, the cloud and a “bring your own device” (BYOD) workforce
FTI Technology’s comprehensive portfolio of e-discovery software, services and consulting helps clients streamline reactive, risk-prone processes and more confidently control the risk and expense of e-discovery events. Our 500+ global professionals, including e-discovery experts, software developers, and forensic specialists, are industry leaders experienced in many of the largest e-discovery matters of the past decade. Our experts work directly with corporations and their law firms on the front line, helping clients with challenges such as collection from the cloud, multinational discovery, and e-discovery cost control.
In addition to publishing regular white papers, industry articles and books, FTI professionals are actively involved with thought leader groups such as The Sedona Conference, EDRM and the e-Disclosure Information Project.
With FTI Technology, legal teams are able to:
- Predict e-discovery budgets as part of a standard business process
- Save time and money by re-using documents and decisions from previous matters
- Understand and act upon data more effectively using advanced technology
- Reduce risk by adopting and standardizing on best practices for all matters
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,400 employees located in 26 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The Company generated $1.76 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2014. More information can be found at www.fticonsulting.com.
How Can We Help You?
Learn more about FTI's e-discovery software, services, and resources: