Data from mobile devices is either your current - or will be your next - biggest challenge
Whether you are collecting and reviewing for e-discovery or investigating for internal purposes, mobile device data remains tricky, hard to get and vastly important.
Despite the complications, case law and regulatory drivers make it so the legal department, IT, and Governance, Risk & Compliance teams must be able to make mobile devices a routine part of e-discovery and investigative processes.
FTI’s Global Mobile Forensics Team Can Help
Deep experience with solving mobile device data problems in the context of e-discovery, financial investigations, fraud investigations, IP theft forensics and HR matters makes FTI’s forensic e-discovery team second to none. Working closely with clients, the team can deploy quickly to any U.S or extra-territorial jurisdiction—utilizing FTI’s state of the art forensic labs in New York, Chicago, Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai for any mobile device collection and analysis need.
Overlooking mobile devices during e-discovery and investigations is no longer an option. These rich sources of electronically stored information are discoverable and the data on them is often highly relevant. Engage with FTI’s trusted and experienced team and solve your mobile device data problem today.
Mobile Device E-Discovery & Investigative Services:
- Extraction of all data types, including deleted files, from thousands of phones, tablets and other mobile devices
- Uniform collections with minimal disturbance of business continuity across multiple custodians
- Experienced handling of BYOD scenarios and corresponding privacy issues
- Fully documented, defensible process with chain of custody records
- Conversion of collected mobile data for review on industry standard legal review platforms
- Global service and experience with international regulations and customs
- Expert testimony on all mobile device methods and procedures