Findings From the Report on Responsible AI and Privacy Governance
FTI Consulting Senior Managing Director, Jake Frazier, joined IAPP Principal Researcher, Katharina Koerner, CIPP/US to discuss findings from the IAPP report on responsible AI and privacy. This webcast covers:
- Why 40% of organizations build algorithmic impact assessments on top of their existing privacy impact assessments.
- The top three risks to consider when deploying artificial intelligence systems and how AI governance should adapt.
- Practical approaches to AI governance and how existing privacy governance leads the way.
- Motivations for organizations to utilize their privacy experience for responsible AI governance.
- How to prepare guidelines for AI governance within your organization.