As all astute privacy professionals know, U.S. consumer data privacy laws are emerging at a rapid rate at the state level, and many say the chance for a federal privacy law passing in the near term has likely never been stronger.
In this webcast FTI Technology's Information Governance, Privacy & Security experts discuss how to position your programs to stay out in front of state, federal and industry-specific privacy compliance obligations.
Learn how to establish a privacy framework that doesn't make you reinvent the wheel each time a new state privacy law is passed.
In this program, we take a dive deep into:
- An overview of U.S. consumer data privacy laws, including new and pending legislation.
- Approaches to stay in front of the changes and future-proof your privacy programs.
- Tips and best practices to maintain continuity with your privacy programs.
- Dave Cohen, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Senior Knowledge Manager, IAPP
- Ryan Smyth, CIPP/US, Managing Director, Information Governance, Privacy & Security, FTI Technology
- Arielle Garcia, Chief Privacy Officer, UM Worldwide
- Kristin Jones: AVP, Sr. Counsel, Privacy – Lincoln Financial