Reliability and resiliency of our infrastructure, services and solutions are paramount to serving our clients. We understand the impact a disruption can have on a client’s business and have established extensive processes suited to each solution in order to plan for unexpected incidents and mitigate them if they do occur. Our business continuity (BC) and disaster recovery (DR) programs are designed to respond to various scenarios ( i.e., reduction of workforce, loss of a service provider, etc.) and capture the various activities performed in order to meet those objectives. These critical plans are tested each year.
Our BC and DR programs involve the following activities:
- Building-in redundancy measures to meet resiliency requirements.
- Incorporating multiple copies and snapshot technology to provide enhanced data durability.
- Embedding systems assurance testing to continuously improve BC and DR measures and controls.
- Deploying both automatic and autonomous technology to reduce human error.
- Learning from tests to continuously keep improving BC and DR measures.
- Notifications when thresholds are breached so that prompt action can be taken through our incident response process.
- Conducting manual and ad-hoc failover tests of our production systems.
- Regular Business Impact Assessments (BIAs) to assess the anticipated risks associated with critical services and operations.
- Capacity management to continuously monitor utilization with the ability to scale up if utilization breaches the accepted thresholds.
Learn about service offerings and solutions from FTI: