Efficient. Practical. Smart.
FTI Technology helps clients meet their dynamic legal and regulatory challenges with innovative e-discovery solutions. From leveraging legacy in-house tools for discrete steps within the e-discovery process, to managing the entire process as an outsourced managed service, FTI Technology offers a broad range of flexible solutions that focus not only on the technical tools, but also on the policies and procedures that support the process.
FTI Technology provides expert services for helping clients get an optimal return from their investment in the Exterro Orchestrated E-Discovery Suite. This includes:
- Inventorying legacy holds and case migration;
- Software implementation and process optimization;
- E-discovery workflow optimization, including legal holds and early case assessment; and
- Delivering Exterro as a fully managed service, including legal review.
The Exterro Orchestrated E-Discovery Suite
From identification and preservation through to review and production, the Exterro Orchestrated E-Discovery Suite enables internal and external stakeholder to automate activities across the entire e-discovery process, ensuring seamless handoffs, transparency and defensible audit trails. Exterro Orchestrated E-Discovery offers an advanced, innovative design that enables customers to manage, measure, and optimize e-discovery processes, unifying all e-discovery phases and all stakeholders together on the same technology platform.
Standout features and benefits include:
Search and analytics prior to collection
- Find important data quickly through built-in concept search, facet search, fuzzy search, Boolean search, predictive coding and email traffic analysis
- Reduce e-discovery costs by culling data earlier in the process
Processing during collection
- Legal review begins faster
- No data hand-offs between various software applications and IT/legal teams
Single - core architecture
- Data relevant for multiple matters only needs to be collected and stored once
- Previous legal work product (coding decisions, issue tags, etc.) is saved and can be re-used on future matters, reducing the cost of legal review
- Critical designations such as Privilege or Confidentiality can be applied once and carried through to all matters, saving time and money in subsequent reviews
Intelligent dashboards and advanced reporting
- Ensure deadlines are met and proactively identify potential problems through at-a-glance workflow visibility into activity owners, deliverables, issues and notes at the overall project and individual task levels
- Users intuitively understand how to perform their required actions and easily move projects forward
Customizable workflows and process templates
- Orchestrate and enforce communication and collaboration across legal and IT teams, service providers, outside counsel and all other stakeholders
- Every step is documented and defensible
Learn more about Exterro Orchestrated E-Discovery »